Job Posting: LGBT Travel Brand Representative
Location: Manhattan, NY
OUT Luxury Sailing Adventures is on the hunt for an LGBT influencer to help represent the brand during its initial launch worldwide. We are in need of a young, gay male to play a very specific role—the “boyfriend” of OUT Sailing’s founder and a member of “The Travel Gays.”
The Travel Gays brand, which rolled out in 2019, became instantly recognizable among potential clients and investors. People responded enthusiastically to the idea of a young, attractive, and fun-loving couple to represent the “new way to travel gay.”
Unfortunately, one half of the Travel Gays partnership has left the business. We are now on the hunt for someone to replace him purely to maintain the vision on which the business was established.
The “relationship” between you and the owner of OUT Sailing will exist only for the benefit of investors and clients during the crucial first six months of business. You will need to form a believable bond with the owner so that you can pass as a couple, but the relationship in reality will be completely platonic and strictly for business purposes.
- Assist in the promotion of Out Luxury Sailing Adventures as part of “The Travel Gays” brand.
- Attend 1 or 2 investor meetings in major US cities. (Flights and accommodation paid for.)
- Attend the inaugural Boys & Girls in The BVI Adventure from 5/3 - 5/10.
- Attend at least two scouting trips through other exotic destinations, including Thailand, Tahiti, Greece or Spain.
- Competitive salary
- 2 - 3 weeks of all-expenses-paid travel aboard luxury yachts
- Get in on the ground level of this new, fast-growing LGBT luxury travel brand
The ideal candidate is a young (21-30 years of age), attractive gay male who enjoys and is experienced with travel. You might be an actor or a social media influencer, but either way, you are intelligent, articulate and able to take on a role and stick to it.
We need someone who is comfortable socializing and talking with clients and investors. You will have experience representing brands in some capacity, whether at an agency or as a brand ambassador.
You are gregarious, easygoing, and know how to enjoy luxury travel. You are an active member of the LGBT community and have a playful, fun-loving spirit.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, headshots, and social media profiles to Daly.Kyle@OLSAdventures.com along with some information about your experience traveling and working within the LGBTQ community.